Viewing entries tagged
South Lake Brewing Company is looking to hire a full-time cellar person and delivery driver. Person must be 21 years of age or older, be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds of weight unassisted, and have a clean driving record with no major incidents. Homebrewing or craft beer industry experience is a plus.
Cellar Person/Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- work with the brewers and support them to produce wort, green beer monitoring, and packaging finished beer
- cleaning and maintenance of tanks, equipment, brewery space, etc.
- CIP (clean in place) and sanitation cycles of cellar tanks
- transfer wort, green beer, and brite beer to clean and ready tanks for packaging
- dry hop, filter, or fine green beer according to cellar schedule
- clean kegs and yeast brinks
- monitor beer vitals (ie. gravity, pH, clarity, flavor and aroma)
- use brewery ERP software (Ekos) to track brew tasks and inventory
- restock taproom with beer and track through ERP system
- maintain and clean taproom draft system to ensure beers are pouring effectively
- deliver product to local and distant wholesale accounts in conjunction with other SLBC employees and help to clean account draft lines
Individuals who meet the qualifications, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org