Pacific Coast Pasta will be our food vendor on-site for the day!
No better reason to host a BrewCo Olympics than on National Olympics Day!
Grab a team of 4 and join us Sunday, June 23rd from 12PM-4PM, for our very first Brewco Olympics. Bring out your competitive side and join us for Cornhole, H20 Pong, and a Pull-up Competition. Possibly more games TBD. NO FEE to participate.
No more than 8 teams please! Sign-up’s are between 12:00PM-12:30PM!
H20 Pong: Number of Participants – 2 per team. We will be playing with water cups and participants can supply their own beer.
1. Tradition 10-cup game with a (4-3-2-1 rack).
2. Each team is allowed two members per side.
3. 1 celebrity shot per team, per round.
4. Normal rules of pong, however, we are playing with water cups and players can supply their own pints of beer.
Corn Hole: Number of Participants — 2 per team. First Team to reach 21 or over wins!
The score shall be taken after all cornhole bags have been thrown for a round.
-3 points for a cornhole bag that goes through the hole.
-1 point for a cornhole bag that is on the playing surface.
-1 point for a cornhole bag that is hanging into the hole.
-1 point for a cornhole bag that is hanging off the edge. If cornhole bag is on the
front of the board, board can be lifted. If the bag stays on the board, point counts.
-0 points for a cornhole bag that is on the ground.
1. The team with the highest round score, adds the difference of the two scores
to their game score. (Cancellation Format scoring).
2. The team who wins the round is given honors to throw first in the next round.
3. If both cornhole teams have the same round score then the game score stays
the same and honors stays with the team who had it the previous round.
Pull-Up Competition: Each team member will execute as many pull-ups as they can and the sum of pull-ups per team will determine the winning team of this competition.
More details and Prizes To Be Determined…