At South Lake Brewing Company, we value our employees just as much as we value our beer. Click here to learn about our new additions to the team then stop by the tasting room to share a beer with them!
South Lake Brewing Company is looking to hire a full-time cellar person and delivery driver. Person must be 21 years of age or older, be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds of weight unassisted, and have a clean driving record with no major incidents. Homebrewing or craft beer industry experience is a plus.
Cellar Person/Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- work with the brewers and support them to produce wort, green beer monitoring, and packaging finished beer
- cleaning and maintenance of tanks, equipment, brewery space, etc.
- CIP (clean in place) and sanitation cycles of cellar tanks
- transfer wort, green beer, and brite beer to clean and ready tanks for packaging
- dry hop, filter, or fine green beer according to cellar schedule
- clean kegs and yeast brinks
- monitor beer vitals (ie. gravity, pH, clarity, flavor and aroma)
- use brewery ERP software (Ekos) to track brew tasks and inventory
- restock taproom with beer and track through ERP system
- maintain and clean taproom draft system to ensure beers are pouring effectively
- deliver product to local and distant wholesale accounts in conjunction with other SLBC employees and help to clean account draft lines
Individuals who meet the qualifications, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
On December 14th, four breweries in South Lake Tahoe joined forces to brew the Resilience IPA in order to raise money for the Camp Fire Relief Fund. Click here to learn more about the Resilience IPA and how you can help!
He may be young but he isn’t new to the craft beer scene. Meet Royce, our newest member of South Lake Brewing Company!
Meet one of our newest bartenders, John Bates.
A few weeks ago, the women of SLBC had the opportunity to participate in a collaborative Women's Brew Day at Revision Brewing Company in honor of the Pink Boots Society.
A couple days ago we got the chance to meet one of Heavenly's avalanche dogs, Truckee. Now here's your chance to get to know him a bit before Pints and Paws on Friday, from 6PM-9PM.
Friday, January 12th was a milestone for SLBC! Read our blog to learn more about our first canning day!
He's last but not least, meet our nature-loving beertender, Daniel Zuhlke.
Meet the newest member of our SLBC family and brew crew, Drew Rabb.
New fermenters means more beer in our taproom and more taps around town!
To continue our brew interviews, meet Nikki Harter. She is an outdoor enthusiast who loves everything Tahoe has to offer from hiking, biking, paddle boarding, snowboarding, and upcoming craft beer scene.
The symbol of our company and the core of our brand...the bear was chosen for many reasons.
Meet Ken Riegel- He is our part-time bartender and financial advisor, and full-time father to Nicole Smith and Kristin Riegel
Meet another beer-loving bartender of ours, Robin Blair, in the latest Q&A session.
Looking for a place to host your private event or fundraiser? SLBC has you covered!
Thank you to everyone who helped make our Grand Opening such a success! From vendors, to employees, to volunteers and more, we couldn't have done it without you. Here's a little recap of our GRAND weekend.
Have you met GW yet? Our latest Q&A session will help you get to know another great beertender of ours.
Meet our Rock Climbing Cellarman & Beer-loving Bartender, Nolan Van Herk.
Having a "Ruff" time finding a local spot to bring your furry friends and kids? Well look no further than South Lake Brewing Company. This blog post answers those ongoing questions regarding dogs, kids, and food.